Shri. Pinarayi Vijayan, Hon'ble Chief Minister, Kerala
KSINC, a Government of Kerala undertaking, was formed by the amalgamation of the Kerala Inland Navigation Corporation
(KINCO) established in 1975, and the Kerala Shipping Corporation (KSC) established in 1974. KSINC are the Pioneers of
inland navigation in the waterways of Kerala. The company maintains the highest standards in its operations.
KSINC pioneers in shipping and Inland navigation in Kerala, aims to be an ideal organization in pursuit of highest standards of excellence. KSINC maintains highest ethical and professional standards with due regard for environment safeguards while meeting client needs.
A professionally managed company delivering highest quality service.
KSINC being in the business of shipping and inland navigation aims to be an ideal organization in pursuit of highest standards of excellence. KSINC maintains highest ethical and professional standards with due regard for environment safeguards while meeting client needs.
KSINC seeks to tap the vast potential available in utilizing the inland waterways. As for extending its activities, the company believes that there are no boundaries. Living up to challenges is only a way of life. Our committed and motivated staff with a strong spirit of synergy and teamwork will ceaselessly work to deliver the finest service.
To provide better, safer and cheaper mode of passenger and cargo transportation and to remain the leader in the field.
KSINC believes that transport through the inland waters is to be safe and cheap, while at the same time meeting the high expectations of our clients. We shall always endeavor to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through efficient service, reduced costs, safe and reliable practices.
At KSINC we believe that every member is a link in the chain. We believe in the synergy of the team and realize the team success is the result of every individual doing his bit. Our individual purpose statement is:
As a valuable member of the Corporate Team I will always work to the best of my ability.
- To establish, maintain and operate Shipping services and to purchase, charter, hire, build ships, tankers and other vessels.
- To undertake and carry on trades and business of shippers, ship owners, ship brokers, ship agents, underwriters, ship managers, shipping and forwarding agents.
- To establish, maintain and operate transportation of high quality services for the transport of goods in inland waters in the State of Kerala and in Kerala Coastal Region.
- To run, organize, conduct and manage in the State of Kerala or elsewhere Workshops, Repair shops, Service stations for repair and maintenance of marine vessels.
- To establish, provide, maintain and conduct Research and Training Institutions and Lab centers.
- To be the domain player in the tourism sector.
- Transportation of bulk raw materials, petroleum products and water cargo through inland waters.
- Operation of ferry services to the islands around Kochi.
- Docking and repair of marine vessels.
- Construction of wooden and steel inland water crafts.
- Waterway linked Tourism
a) Operation of Speed Boats
b) Luxury vessels for conducting onboard events, conference etc.
- Undertaken coastal cargo shipping service by chartering vessels
We are sure that we are keeping our objectives till date without any fail because of the resource we are having and they are
- Experienced and well qualified staff
- Vessels suited for the inland water ways and Coastal Region.
- Modern slipway complex
- Our tourism sector luxury vessel and boats
As a ship owner, KSINC is primarily responsible for the management, controlling and operating of its own fleet.
Our company’s many years of experience is a guarantee for efficiently run operations. Our high quality and safety standards are beneficial to both us and our clients.